20220418 : New "Leaders color" file available (see How to install section)
20220418 : Add of 3D units files in order to have better 3D units view (see How to install section)
20220204 : Review of the whatif battle of Sand Hills : correction of OOB, new map -a bit larger and upgrade to pdt V9.
All the scenarios on this site are designed to work with the WDS Antietam game (It is required to have the original versions of WDS Antietam)
All scenarios are compatible with the latest update 4.1.
- Copy / paste the complete JTS Antietam folder and rename it (for example "Campaign Custom JTS")
- Download the "Leaders color" and "Units color" files and copy them to the "Info" folder of "Campaign Custom JTS".
- Download the folders below and copy/past all the files in the "map" folder of "Campaign Custom JTS".
- Then , for each scenario downloaded, process as below :
- Copy / paste the scn files in the "Scenarios" folder
- Copy / paste the oob files in the "OOBs" folder
- Copy / paste the pdt files in the "Data" folder
- Copy / paste the map files in the "Maps" folder
Do not hesitate to contact me if you encounter any installation difficulties or if you notice any bugs.
All comments intended to improve these scenarios are welcome.
This website aims to bring together and share the different scenarios created for the JTS wargames on the Civil War.
None of the scenarios proposed here contain AI and can therefore only be played in PBEM.
No commercial approach is undertaken via this site and all the scenarios proposed there are free to access and modify.
The use of these scenarios requires the possession of the original versions of the WDS wargames (the link of which is provided in the link page of this site).
Free tool and accessible to everyone