Custom JTS Scenario
What's new ?
20211022 : Release of the scenario of the meeting engagement of Meherrin river between Huger's Department of Norfolk and Burnside's Coast division .
20211022 : Release of the scenario of the whatif battle of Sand Hills between Steele's Army of Indian territory and Blunt's Disctrict of the Frontier.
20211016 : Review of the scenario of the historical battle of Hoke's run. This scenario now works on JTS Antietam.
20211016 : Review of the scenario of the historical battle of New Bern. This scenario now works on JTS Antietam.
How to install ?
All the scenarios on this site are designed to work with the JTS Antietam game (It is required to have the original versions of JTS Antietam)
- Copy / paste the complete JTS Antietam folder and rename it (for example "Campaign Custom JTS")
- Download the "Leaders color" and "Units color" files and copy them to the "Info" folder of the new folder.
- Then , for each scenario downloaded, process as below :
- Copy / paste the scn files in the "Scenarios" folder
- Copy / paste the oob files in the "OOBs" folder
- Copy / paste the pdt files in the "Data" folder
- Copy / paste the map files in the "Maps" folder
Do not hesitate to contact me if you encounter any installation difficulties, if you notice any bugs.
All comments intended to improve these scenarios are welcome.
This website aims to bring together and share the different scenarios created for the JTS wargames on the Civil War.
None of the scenarios proposed here contain AI and can therefore only be played in PBEM.
No commercial approach is undertaken via this site and all the scenarios proposed there are free to access and modify.
The use of these scenarios requires the possession of the original versions of the JTS wargames (the link of which is provided in the link page of this site).
Free tool and accessible to everyone